Monthly Construction & Environmental Project Updates
West End (Station 2137 at SR 79 to Station 2190)
- Gas utility contractor relocation work ongoing near SR 79 utilizing both open trench and directional bore methods of installation.
- Utility construction-related traffic control and water quality protection present.
- Old rail road bridge trestle at Old Bradford Road removed.
- Utility delay regarding repositioning of AT&T fiber optic lines with expected completion date in October.
East End (Station 2200 to Station 2235 at SR 75)
- Temporary Sedimentation Basin 13 has been installed near SR 75.
- Work on local-traffic access road near SR 75 has begun.
- Archaeology excavation remains underway west of Self Creek near Station 2185+00.
- Soil Nail Wall dconstruction has begun.
- Abutments for construction access bridge over Self Creek near Station 2192 have been completed.
- Temporary, permanent, and post-construction (BMPs) remain in place.
Environmental Status this reporting period:
- 5 Rain Days: July 14 (0.17”), July 15 (0.27”), July 18 (0.10”), July 19 (0.37”), July 23 (0.20”).
- Total rainfall less that 1.1"
- No water quality violations.